Author Archives: jbates8.206
Earth class are going to write their reviews of the performance here! Try answering some of these questions in your review …
- What did you like about the performance?
- How did you feel watching the performance?
- Did you find the show funny? Why?
- Was the show interesting? What did you learn?
- What was your favourite part? Why?
- Did you enjoy the acting?
- What star rating would you give the performance out of 10?
Good afternoon Venus Class!
I hope you have enjoyed programming today using Scratch. Leave a comment here on the blog to tell me all about your learning.
- What is Scratch?
- What code did you use?
- Can you explain what a loop is? What is a start event? How is it different to a click event?
- What did you enjoy the most?
Well done for all your hard work!
Miss Bates 🙂
Well done Mars class!
This afternoon’s trip to EGA was brilliant – I learnt so much about the Arduino device, how to connect it and how to program it to control a traffic light sequence.
Tell me all about your learning here on the blog. Can anyone remember what an INPUT or OUTPUT is? Can you tell me what a LOOP is? What code did you have to write? Did you have to debug your code?
Post your comments and share your experience! 🙂